Mga Pahina

Friday, July 20, 2012

Disoriented To Time

One of the downs of having no classes, or work, or just anything to do with your life but stay home is having no idea what day it is. Take for example my latest entry, which I posted just two days ago-- On a Random TUESDAY. See? I would not have realized this if not for the "tweeple" (twitter people) who are all like "TGIF!" today. If I had been a student, or if I had been employed, I would have gone cray cray as well. But guess what? I'm not.

Today's just another day.. Eating Hershey's Cookies n' Cream while watching The Family Guy while typing this down....


Just another day... But hey! I'm good just the same. I am well rested. I have lots of time to..... I don't know. But it's nice not having to worry about anything. Oh the life of an unemployed! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment