Mga Pahina

Friday, July 6, 2012

Newbie

RJ, the father of my blog
I had been thinking of putting up a new blog since my Tumblr got a little less personal with all the reblogs.  But I hadn't until today for two reasons: one because of the lack of time, and two because of my "awesome" computer skills. But now that boards are over and I pretty much have nothing else to do but wait for the results (which should be out in about a month or two) I, together with my good friend and personal blog creator, RJ, came up with this. (Yes, that's how bad my computer skills are... that I had to seek help from an "expert"!) Haha :)

What to expect here.... Nothing. Haha. I am a person with no particular interest, no big time links to big time events, and no forte of some sort. So this blog will contain random things- mostly things that are just about to occur in my not-so-official UNEMPLOYED life.


No comments:

Post a Comment